MDPE PIPE FITTINGS MANUFACTURER
|Size||20 – 110 mm|
|Color||Green and Black|
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Supplier|
MDPE pipe fittings are a lightweight, flexible, and durable piping system that is manufactured within a world-class quality management system. Medium-density polyethylene is the full form of MDPE. It is a type of polyethylene that is defined by the density range of 0.928–0.942 g/cm3. MDPE pipe fitting is less dense than HDPE, which is the most common type of plastic and is sometimes known as “black alkathene”. This pipe is used mainly for transporting both water and gas; however, the pipe in this section is only suitable for the distribution of water, including clean potable water for human consumption, wastewater, general-purpose water transportation, drainage, and sewerage.
The main use of polyethylene as the piping material has been liked by users in recent years as it is cost-effective and meets technical requirements such as lower permeation of gas constituents, lack of corrosion effects, the flexibility of the material, and relining operation of old gas lines.
- Perfectly suitable for drinking water
- Best for industrial gas applications
- Residential colonies
- Housing societies
- Light weight, flexible, and long lasting
- Crack resistant
- Strong and impact-resistant construction
- low friction loss because of the smooth internal finish
- Suitable for both hot and cold distribution systems
- More resistant to chemical reaction, bacterial growth, corrosion, rusting, etc.